Bread pudding. We Are A Family Owned Company That Excels In Variety & Flavor. Keep updated about bread pudding recipes. Always updated news Bread pudding gives stale bread the star treatment in this classic and comforting dessert.
Here are some of the best bread pudding recipes from the FN chefs. Bread pudding is a delicious treat and an even better way to reduce food waste! For this bread pudding recipe, collect the heels and any extra slices of bread you have and freeze them. You can cook Bread pudding using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread pudding
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 5-6 slices of bread.
When you have enough to measure six cups (this is about six slices of bread), thaw the slices and start baking this warm and comforting bread pudding. In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Pour over bread, and lightly push down with a fork until bread is covered and soaking up the egg mixture. Add the bread to the bowl and stir until completely coated.
Bread pudding step by step
- Cut bread into cubes.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter.
- Put bread into baking dish and poor butter onto cut bread.
- Mix 2 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and poor mixture onto bread.
- Bake on 350 degree Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Mix 1 tablespoon soften butter, 1 egg, 1/4 cup milk, 2 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Put mixture on slightly baked bread pudding.
- Bake for 45 more minutes.
- Should be crispy once done and soft on the bottom.
In a small saucepan over low heat, warm milk, butter, vanilla, sugar and salt. Continue cooking just until butter melts; cool. Old-fashioned bread pudding is the ultimate classic comfort food. It's part monkey bread, part custard and just as cozy as a dessert can possibly be. (Just like these dessert recipes !) This dessert has seen many revivals over the ages. Beat together the eggs, melted butter, vanilla and milk.