Oat Chocolate Cookies. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Pralines, Truffles, Manons, Gianduja, Choose Your Own. In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. You can cook Oat Chocolate Cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oat Chocolate Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 of bananas (small size).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of maida or all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need Handful of raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated dark chocolate.
Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in oats and chocolate chips. In a medium bowl, stir the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, oats, and pecans together with a whisk or.
Oat Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Add butter and sugar in a bowl and blend well..
- Add sliced bananas and blend well..
- Add oats, maida, baking soda, salt, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder and mix well with a spatula to make the cookies dough..
- Add raisins and grated chocolate to the dough..
- Preheat microwave oven at 190°C in convection mode..
- By the time ghee brush the baking tray. Sprinkle some maida over it..
- Make cookies ball from the dough and place over the tray..
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Let the cookies cool completely in room temperature..
Add oats, chocolate chips and nuts, if desired; mix well. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Add flour, wheat germ, oats, and chocolate and mix just until the flour disappears. Sprinkle each with a couple flakes of sea salt. Beat brown sugar, butter and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.