Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts. Plus, it is so easy to make. The hardest part is getting it into the doughnut pan. #mycookbook Enjoy! Spray doughnut pans with nonstick cooking or baking spray.
Here is how you cook it. Use of Glaze (See my Glaze recipe.). Steps to make Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts. You can cook Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts
- It’s 1 (15.6 oz) of package Pillsbury Cranberry Quick Bread & Muffin Mix.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
- It’s of Glaze (See my Glaze recipe.).
To make the cranberry jam, halve vanilla bean and scrape into a saucepan. Add cranberries, another part of the sugar, vanilla pudding powder, starch, and remaining water. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; add to sugar mixture alternately with milk. Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts Perfect for the holidays.
Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Spray doughnut pan with cooking spray..
- Whisk together the mix, eggs, oil, and water. Pour into the doughnut pan, filling them up about halfway..
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until done..
- After the doughnuts have cooled, dip them into the glaze. Allow them to set on a wire rack..
Plus, it is so easy to make. The hardest part is getting it into the doughnut pan. #mycookbook. Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts step by step. Spray doughnut pan with cooking spray. Whisk together the mix, eggs, oil, and water.