My Corned Beef Hash 💗. I made a corned beef brisket on Sunday I had more than half of it left and my hubby asked for me to make corned beef hash. I never made it much less ate it before so I came on allrecipes in search of some help. Many people remember corned beef hash as the creamy meat-and-potatoes mixture from a can—but there's nothing like a homemade version.
I also buy an extra piece of corned beef for hash, but I cook extra potatoes for the hash. I put it all in my meat grinder with onion alternating the meat, onions and potatoes. Put it an a large bowl and mix well. You can cook My Corned Beef Hash 💗 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Corned Beef Hash 💗
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked Corned Beef.
- Prepare 1 tbls of diced Onions.
- It’s 3 of medium sized potatoes boiled and Mashed.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Dried Beef stock cube.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Black pepper.
I separate it and put it in zip lock bags and put in the freezer for future use. This was my first time making corned beef hash. I followed your recipe, using canned corned beef, and it was delicious. Loved the idea of roasting the potatoes rather than boiling.
My Corned Beef Hash 💗 instructions
- Peel the potatoes cut in half and put in a pan of boiling water. When cooked mash the potatoes with 1 tsp butter.
- Next cut up the beef and warm it up then add to the mashed potato. Add the onions and mash in also add the salt n pepper..
- Lastly crumble the beef cube in the mix and mix in. Add to a plate and warm up in the microwave if its coldish then serve while hot..
- You can add a fried egg on top or beans in tomato sauce.will go nice together. Or like me i love pickled Cabbage on tbe side with mine..
So first you roast the potatoes then you brown them?. Watch my Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Full Tutorial here on my YouTube Channel! Leave the beef to cook for ten minutes, and then make wells in the hash, just deep enough to hold the egg steady. All you need is a large skillet, corned beef, onions, potatoes, and seasoning. I love making this corned beef hash recipe on the weekends for my family, especially the day after St.