Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes. Place the biscuit pieces on top of the cheese, spacing them out as evenly as possible. Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes. Sloppy Joe Biscuit Casserole is an easy ground beef casserole recipe loaded with French's fried onions, shredded mozzarella, cheddar and topped with Then I placed the dish in the oven and baked the casserole until the biscuits on top were nicely browned.
Add tomato sauce, ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, and bullion. All the components of sloppy joes are mixed with penne pasta and Colby-Jack cheese creating a comfort food casserole for cold days.. I used the Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce for this recipe, but you can also try the Manwich Bold or the Manwich Thick & Chunky versions. You can cook Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes
- You need 2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2-8 oz. of can sloppy Joe sauce.
- You need 8 oz. of package cream chease.
- Prepare 8 oz. of sour cream.
- It’s 1 package of beefy onion Lipton soup seasoning.
- It’s 1 package of mushroom Lipton soup seasoning.
- You need 4-8 oz. of package of shredded cheese (flavor optional).
- Prepare 3 cans of southern grand canned biscuits (8 count).
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped green and red pepper.
- You need 1 cup of margarine.
- Prepare of Black pepper and salt (optional).
- You need of Any other seasoning (optional).
- Prepare of I added a little seasoning all and sugar to my taste to sauce.
Choose your family's favorite, since any variety will work well here. In addition to the sauce, you will just need a box of uncooked rotini pasta, shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, fully-cooked meatballs, and water. Once you've got the Sloppy Joe Biscuit Casserole baking, you're free to spend time with your family until dinner is ready. My favorite side dish with this one is a salad.
Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes instructions
- Mix seasonings, green peppers, red peppers in ground beef.
- Brown until done then drain fat off. Preheat oven 350 degrees about 25 min. Then turn off.
- Mix in cream cheese, sour cream, sloppy Joe sauce and extra seasoning and sugar if desire. Let simmer about 30 min..
- Pull bisuits apart in halves and press in bottom of pan, butter biscuits.
- Make sure oven is warm but turned off and place the biscuits in oven to rise for about 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Turn oven back on to 375 degrees. Let biscuits bake lightly brown. Let cool..
- Spread meat sauce of biscuits, cheese. Take biscuits and pull apart in halves spread on top of cheese butter. Repeat step 6..
- Turn oven back on to 375 degrees. Let bake for about 45 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
- Let cool.
- Cut and eat! Serve with any vegetable you desire. Enjoy!!!!.
I make it easy on Monday nights with one of our favorite salad kits from the store. Bake, uncovered, according to the directions on the biscuit package until the biscuits are golden brown. Sloppy Joe Under a Bun I usually keep a can of sloppy joe sauce in the pantry, because our kids love sloppy joes. But sometimes I don't have buns on hand. With this fun casserole, we can still enjoy the flavors that they love in a flash.