Healthy protein Oats Bar/cookies. Premium sportvoeding voor de beste prijs. Body & Fit: Daar waar premium kwaliteit, innovatie en betaalbaarheid samenkomen. Hemp seeds – add a high-quality plant-protein and healthy fats to the cookies, making them filling and satisfying.
Easy to make No-Bake Oatmeal Protein Bars that are gluten free and refined sugar free. These delicious bars are full of flavor and healthy ingredients plus they are so easy to adapt. Great for taking in your bag on-the-go! You can have Healthy protein Oats Bar/cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy protein Oats Bar/cookies
- It’s 1 (1/4 cup) of oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 100 gram of butter…I used amul butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flaxseed paste +3 tbsp milk.
- It’s As needed of Dry fruits (Almond,cashew,raisins,walnuts,pistachio).
- It’s 1 TSP of Vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need 2 pinch of Baking soda.
Place the protein powder and oats into a mixing bowl and add a pinch of salt, a teaspoon of baking powder, some stevia to taste, and shredded coconut for added flavor and healthy saturated fat. As you blend the ingredients, think back to your childhood and the fond memories attached to the wonderful aroma. Combine ground and whole oats, protein powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Bacon and sausage have some competition at the breakfast table with these healthy high-protein oatmeal recipes, including bowls of oats, oatmeal pancakes, and overnight oats.
Healthy protein Oats Bar/cookies step by step
- Take a bowl add oats wheat flour,baking soda and coco powder mix well and keep aside.
- Take another bowl add butter and brown sugar& whisk with whisker till we get creamy texture.
- Add flaxseed paste and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now add dry fruits and mix all the ingredients.
- Preheat oven 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- Make small shape bars sprinkle dryfruits and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After baking cool down the bars and store in air tight container.
This healthy baked oatmeal is heart disease's worst enemy. While the fiber in the oats wards off bad cholesterol, the high phytonutrient and flavonoid content in the blueberries, protect against degenerative. Some overnight oats are made with Greek yogurt, others with cottage cheese or coconut milk. Protein powder is also a great option if you're vegan or avoid eggs or dairy, considering a lot of the easy protein options (like yogurt and eggs) won't work for you. Do you have a favorite protein bar flavor?