Pecan Pie Bread Pudding. We Are A Family Owned Company That Excels In Variety & Flavor. Love bread pudding and pecan pie? Now you can enjoy the flavors of pecan pie in a creamy and delicious bread pudding that is super easy to make.
Add bread cubes, stirring to thoroughly coat. Beat eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Blend in sweetened condensed milk, dark corn syrup, brown sugar, butter and vanilla. You can cook Pecan Pie Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- You need 1 loaf of bread of your choice. I like Challah or Brioche.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of milk or cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 stick of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding is actually Pecan Pie without the crust. Instead, the filling is poured over delicious bread pudding and baked to perfection! I've been on a Pecan Pie theme lately. This gooey bread pudding recipe tastes like your favorite homemade pecan pie, but it's much softer and far more indulgent.
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding step by step
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes. Place in large bowl. Set aside..
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, granulated sugar, milk, vanilla, salt and cinnamon..
- Pour milk mixture over bread and mix to coat bread..
- Set aside so the bread can absorb the liquid about 15 minutes..
- Mix the brown sugar, softened butter and pecans until it resembles wet sand..
- Grease a 9×13 pan with butter or non stick spray..
- Pour half of the mixture into pan. Sprinkle half the brown sugar mixture evenly over..
- Repeat another layer of bread mixture then brown sugar mix on top..
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Middle will have slight jiggle but will firm up as it cools..
- Serve warm or cold..
- * Note ***.
- Can use smaller pan for thicker results. Just cook longer if using 8×8 or 9×9 pan..
Soft bread soaks up the sweet glaze mixture and really complements the crunchy pecans. This recipe gives you the most delectable Thanksgiving dessert recipe ever. You're sure to love this bread pudding. In a small saucepan, melt the butter and mix with the brown sugar, corn syrup and pecans. Stir in the vanilla and salt.