Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Food you never knew you wanted.
A quick and tasty low-carb healthier alternative to traditional pasta! Garnish with parmesan or additional chopped cilantro. Cutting out traditional noodles from a pasta recipe is priority one when eating Paleo. You can cook Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce
- Prepare 125 gr of dry Shirataki pasta.
- It’s 1 of large Zucchini.
- It’s 4 of small Tomatoes.
- You need of Salt / pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil for the sauce.
Zucchini not only does the trick but also adds a big serving of. First put water in a pot and let it boil for the pasta. Slice the zucchini and put them in a hot pan with the olive oil. Sautee zucchini ribbons and drained noodles in a nonstick saucepan until hot and zucchini is beginning to soften.
Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce instructions
- First put water in a pot and let it boil for the pasta. Organize your ingredients..
- Slice the zucchini and put them in a hot pan with the olive oil. Cook them in medium heat till they get soft..
- Cut in small pieces the tomatoes.
- When the water is boiled put the 125 gr of Shirataki pasta in for around 10 min in medium heat..
- Add some water around 30 ml and the tomatoes..
- When the pasta is boiled filter the water out and add the pasta in the sauce pan..
- Let it mix and stir it for around 4-5 min. Serve with or without cheese. Enjoy!.
When beef is almost done cooking, add zucchini, Keto Marinara Sauce and bell peppers. Pour the mixture on top of the pasta. Cover with foil and freeze until you're ready to eat. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook garlic, until fragrant. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat and simmer until the sauce reduces in volume and starts to thicken a little.