Sloppy Joes. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Sloopy Joes? Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Start by browning the ground beef in a large pot over medium-high heat.
I won't be buying the canned stuff anymore. Add butter to a large skillet or dutch oven over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until brown. You can cook Sloppy Joes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joes
- You need 1 lb of Beef.
- You need 1/3 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 of small Onion.
Drain most of the fat and discard. Add onions, green pepper, and garlic. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, celery, and garlic; season with salt and pepper.
Sloppy Joes instructions
- Start cooking the beef until it is slightly brown..
- Add the the onion, Worcestershire sauce & half of the ketchup & mustard, mix in well..
- Add the rest of the ketchup & mustard until the sloppy joes look how you like them..
- Serve on buns..
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Using a large spoon or ice cream scoop, pile sloppy meat onto toasted, buttered bun bottoms and cover with bun tops. Serve with your favorite sides or sliced tomatoes seasoned with salt and pepper,. Sloppy Joes Sandwiches You'll love this quick, easy and economical dish. Brown sugar adds a touch of sweetness, both for traditional sandwiches on buns or as a down-home topping for rice, biscuits or baked potatoes. —Laurie Hauser, Rochester, New York Directions In a small skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.