Reindeer sloppy Joe slider. Place your Sloppy Joe Sliders on a platter. Cut the tips off of the black olives & cut the tomato in half. Place the tomato half on the reindeer in the front (Rudolph).
Here is how you achieve that. Place your Sloppy Joe Sliders on a platter. Cut the tips off of the human olives & cut the herb in half. You can have Reindeer sloppy Joe slider using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Reindeer sloppy Joe slider
- It’s 1 cup of leftover roast chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of tsb mustard.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped shallot or 1/2 red onion.
- Prepare of Smoked cheese (optional).
- You need 5-6 of pretzels.
- You need of Some strawberry for Rudolph nose.
- Prepare of Some blueberries for reindeer’s nose.
- It’s 1 pack of mini bun.
- It’s of Some edible eyes.
Position the tomato half on the cervid in the deceiver (Rudolph). Place the colored olive tips on the new rolls for cervid noses using a toothpick to promised if needed. This is a really simple idea that you can create in just minutes and In a large skillet add the beef, heat on medium and cook. Add in the garlic, sesame oil, ketchup, hoisin, water, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sriracha and stir together.
Reindeer sloppy Joe slider step by step
- Prepping all ingredients together. I used leftover chicken and add some bbq sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard in and mix well but you can cook your chicken from scratch..
- Cut your buns in half and fill some chicken in each bun. Add some cheese and slice shallots in the bun..
- Break pretzel 🥨 in half and stick them on the top of the bun both side to make it look like antlers.
- Place strawberry in the middle of the bun for red nose or blueberries for normal nose. Then place eyes on. They are super cute and delicious to share on festive time 🎄.
Add the green peppers and onion and cook, stirring, until they soften slightly and. In a saucepan over medium heat, add the ground beef and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Using a spoon, break up the meat and stir until browned. Add the onion and garlic and continue to cook until the onions are translucent. Add the ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire, and brown sugar.