EASY banana bread (nut free). Mix together butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla and then put the bananas in the mixture and stir. Mix flour, salt, and baking soda in a separate bowl and once both mixtures are stirred insert flour mixture into the sugar, butter, banana, egg, vanilla mixture. You could also add in chocolate chips, blueberries or even pumpkin purée for a pumpkin banana bread!
Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Super moist and delicious Easy Grain-Free Banana Bread. To make this recipe, it's as simple as mashing a few ripe bananas, combining the grain-free, gluten-free and nut-free ingredients in one bowl, mixing and baking. You can have EASY banana bread (nut free) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY banana bread (nut free)
- Prepare 4 of extra ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar (you can use brown sugar for a richer darker banana bread).
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of and 2/3 cup bisquick.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
One of the flours in this bread recipe is called tiger nut flour, sometimes labelled ground tiger nuts or even chufa flour. Trusted Results with Easy banana bread nut free. Banana Nut Bread I – All Recipes. Buttermilk and vanilla make for two moist, well-flavored loaves.
EASY banana bread (nut free) instructions
- Mash bananas with a fork and mix in eggs, vanilla, milk and oil.
- Incorporate the bisquick into the wet mixture and pour in a greased loaf pan. Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean..
Brown Sugar Banana Nut Bread I – All Recipes. Deliciously sweet banana bread with plenty of vanilla flavor.. It was my first banana nut bread, and it was easy and turned out. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Measure the flour, baking soda, and salt into the bowl.