Wheat flour oats cookies. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in one bowl. Mix the brown sugar, applesauce, eggs, margarine, and vanilla in another bowl. Mix the two bowls into one bowl.
However, using old fashion rolled oats will make this cookie more of a chewy cookie (which may people prefer and expect from any oatmeal cookie). In large bowl, stir sugars, butter, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and eggs with spoon until well blended. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cornstarch and salt until combined. You can cook Wheat flour oats cookies using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wheat flour oats cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped dry fruits(almond, cashews nuts, raisins).
- Prepare 100 gm of butter.
Add in this flour mixture gradually to the butter mixture, and mix on medium-low speed until combined. Add the oats, and continue mixing on medium-low speed until combined. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the egg, water and vanilla.
Wheat flour oats cookies step by step
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 100 gm butter..
- Add ½ cup powdered sugar and beat well until creamy form..
- Now add oats and wheat flour and baking powder..
- Mix well making sure the ingredients are combined well..
- Furthermore, add ½ cup raisins and ¼ cup choc chips. mix well.
- Furthermore, add chopped dry fruits also.
- Pinch a ball sized dough and roll evenly..
- Place the cookie ball a baking tray and flatten slightly..
- Preheat and bake at 180 degree celsius for 15 minutes..
- The cookie will be soft initially. cool completely and the oatmeal cookie turns crisp and crunchy..
- Finally, store the oat cookies in an airtight container and enjoy for a week with milk or tea..
Mix in the flour mixture, then stir in the oats. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Basic Whole Grain Cookies These cookies are a great way to convince yourself (and your family) that baking with whole grains can be a tasty experience. Wheat and oats combine to make a cookie that's indistinguishable from one made with white flour, except in color. Add flour, wheat germ, oats, and chocolate and mix just until the flour disappears.