Green pudding recipe. Recipes; POPULAR; BREAKFAST; Search; Profile Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out. Green Stuff ( Pistachio Pudding & Pineapple ) Recipe by Voiddweller. My grandmother used to make this quick dessert for all of our family get togethers.
This recipe calls for yellow cake mix, instant pistachio pudding, and sour cream to make a light green, super moist cake that is perfect for holidays like Christmas, St. Continuing the retro theme, behold our traditional peach cobbler. Bake until the scone-like topping is golden. You can have Green pudding recipe using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green pudding recipe
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 of Rafhan caramal Pudding.
- Prepare 1 of Rafhan banana jelly.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- It’s 100 gram of pineapple slices.
Serve hot from the oven with ice cream. Choose from super simple sponge puddings, brownies, tarts and more. Try this twist on a favourite childhood ice. Start with a layer of pudding, add a layer of green whipped topping, add a few sprinkles and chopped OREO cookies and repeat one more time.
Green pudding recipe instructions
- In washed pen boil milk, add pudding mixture and cook on low flame When it's ready approximate 10 minutes..
- In crystal pot layering caramel and pudding mixture. Leave on room temperature.
- Now making jelly In small pan add water and mix jelly sachet, make it when desolve mixture, then keep in another crystal plain pot. Leave on room temperature.
- Now cut Chand & Sitara in jelly, Clearly, need, set on pudding. Add pineapple slices and all jelly pieces..
- Garnished it. Keep in refrigerator for 15 minute..
- It's done..
Add a dollop of whipped topping that was not colored green and sprinkle any remaining cookie crumbs over top. Garnish with your gold cookie coin. Light & Creamy Chocolate Pudding This pudding is exactly what its name promises—light and creamy. Because it uses soy milk, it's a smart choice if you're lactose intolerant. —Deborah Williams, Peoria, Arizona. If you have a Chasen (bamboo tea whisk), you can whisk the sieve so there will be no green tea powder left inside.