Corned beef hash. Cover and simmer until potatoes are of mashing consistency, and the liquid is almost gone. Directions Heat the oil in a medium skillet over high heat. Add the garlic, corned beef and cabbage, thyme, oregano and black pepper to the skillet and stir to combine.
It's great on it's own, or serve at breakfast with a few eggs. You can also triple the recipe and bring it to a barbecue as a substantial side dish.—Carrie Chaplin, Clendenin, West Virginia Fry or poach a few eggs in a separate pan and serve them alongside your hash. Make a few nests in your pan of corn beef and crack the eggs into them. You can cook Corned beef hash using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corned beef hash
- Prepare 1 tin of corned beef.
- It’s 6 of floury potatoes.
- You need of Salt and pepper knob butter.
- You need Dash of milk.
- Prepare 75 g of mature cheddar.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need Dash of Worcestershire sauce.
Cover the pan for a few minutes until the whites are set, and then serve the eggs and the hash together. Stir potatoes, salsa, and a pinch of salt into beef mixture. Add bell pepper, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce. This corned beef hash is a two-step process, but nothing about it is difficult.
Corned beef hash instructions
- Boil the potatoes, drain and mash. Add the butter, salt and pepper and mash well..
- Add the tin of corned beef and mix well, empty into a casserole dish..
- Grate the cheese, sprinkle on top of the corned beef hash. Slice the tomatoes and lay on top. Sprinkle over the Worcestershire sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven.
Start by cooking the beef the day before (if you also want to have it for dinner that night, just double the recipe). Medium dice your onion and sauté with butter in a pan until they become translucent. Add diced corned beef for about two minutes, then add your potatoes. Make sure your hash is an even layer in the. Patricks Day just passing I thought I'd share this old corned beef hash recipe.