Jalapeno & Sausage stuffed Enchiladas in Alfredo Sauce. The jalapeño (UK: / ˌ h æ l ə ˈ p eɪ n j oʊ / HAL-ə-PAY-nyoh, US: / ˌ h ɑː l-/ HAHL-, Spanish: [xalaˈpeɲo] ()) is a medium-sized chili pepper pod type cultivar of the species Capsicum annuum. It can have a range of pungency, with Scoville. Find jalapeno recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network.
They are small, green or red in color and moderately spicy. Jalapeños are commonly used in Mexican cuisine but popular worldwide. It tastes just like the one on Taco Bell's quesadillas. You can have Jalapeno & Sausage stuffed Enchiladas in Alfredo Sauce using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno & Sausage stuffed Enchiladas in Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare of For the Stuffing:.
- Prepare 4 of Jalapenos (finely diced).
- It’s of Mild Ground Italian Sausage.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Diced Onions.
- Prepare 3 of tblsp butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need Pinch of Goya Sazon.
- You need 1/2 of Cream Cheese (8 oz. Bar).
- You need 6 of Flour Tortillas (Soft Taco).
- It’s of For the Sauce:.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 32 oz of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1/2 of Cream Cheese (8 oz bar).
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian Season.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Salt, Pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 of cup. Shredded Parmesan Cheese. More for topping.
Jalapeno Swiss Burgers Mexican culture greatly influences our cuisine, and we eat a lot of spicy foods. In this recipe, the mellow flavor of Swiss cheese cuts the heat of the jalapenos.—Jeanine Richardson, Floresville, Texas Jalapeños in Annapolis, MD. Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. Of course, Fabio's favorite dish is the ELVIS PRESLEY.
Jalapeno & Sausage stuffed Enchiladas in Alfredo Sauce step by step
- In a deep skillet, saute onions and Jalapenos in butter until soft..
- Add Ground Sausage, Minced Garlic, a pinch of Goya Sazon until sausage is cooked through..
- Melt in Cream Cheese and turn off heat..
- Grab a plate and place a tortilla on it. Spoon Mixture into a tortilla and roll it up. Place in a Greased 9×13 baking dish..
- Repeat until all 6 tortillas are rolled up and placed side by side each other in a baking dish. Set aside..
- Using the same skillet, no need to rinse of. Add 1 stick butter, Cream Cheese, 2 tsp Minced garlic and cook til combined..
- Add heavy cream and cook for 10-15 minutes, whisk continuously. Sauce should be smooth with no lumps..
- Add remaining seasoning and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add 1 bag of Parmesan Cheese and stir til incorporated..
- Pour Sauce over Enchilados and top with more Shredded Parmesan Cheese..
- Bake @ 350 for 25 minutes or until cheese is good and melty..
- Serve with Garlic Bread and Enjoy 😋.
A tender beef fajita, one cheese enchilada, and one crispy taco served with mexican fajita dip. Head over to Sequoia Digital and enter yourself to win! To kick off the first week of our anniversary month, we are giving away this amazing Taco Themed Gift Basket. Menu for Jalapeños in Annapolis, MD. Explore latest menu with photos and reviews.