Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta. Dredge chicken in flour to coat. Chicken and shrimp go together surprisingly well, and this dish is no exception. Garlic, basil, and simple Italian-style seasonings flavor the chicken and shrimp mixture for a dish with a flavor similar to a classic shrimp scampi.
Transfer to a bowl; cover to keep warm. In the same skillet, saute chicken in reserved drippings until no longer pink. Drain fettuccine and add to skillet. You can have Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta
- You need 4 of skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 bag of large shrimp 25 to 30 count.
- You need 4 link of sausages (I like kountry boys sausage pork & veneson).
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper sliced thin.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper sliced thin.
- You need 1 of purple onion sliced thin.
- It’s 3-4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1-2 of jalapeno peppers slice thin (remove seeds if you don't like spicy).
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine of your choice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need of Ingredients for Sauce.
- You need 1 jar (14.5 oz) of your favorite alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
Stir in the chicken and shrimp; heat through. Stir in the tomatoes, bay leaf, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce. Add the shrimp and reserved bacon; return to a boil. Transfer to a plate, leaving oil in pan.
Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta instructions
- Season 4 chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste and butter..
- Grill for 4 to 6 minutes each side, then remove and put in a dish for later..
- In a large pan on medium high sauté diced garlic, jalapeño pepper, purple onion, bell peppers in the butter and white wine for 2 to 4 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, shrimp, sausage, chicken and simmer on medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes..
- Stir in alfredo sauce, heavy cream and simmer on low for 15 to 20 minutes. I enjoy on angle hair pasta!.
Using only the best ingredients, and preparing them with love, We Dat's has embarked on a mission to make the finest food the world has ever tasted. Both chicken and shrimp are high in protein. Chicken is an excellent source of potassium. Shrimp is a great source of calcium. This Copycat Fang's Bistro Thai Chicken and Shrimp is something I wanted to make at home after trying the menu item at the restaurant.