Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe. Brush the wonton wrappers with olive oil very lightly. Drape over a wide edged baking pan or taco rack to create a taco shaped wonton. Take out and let sit in position while fixing the rest.
To make the Taco Shells brush the wonton wrappers lightly with olive oil. Drape them over a wide edged baking to create a taco shape. This is a copycat of Applebee's Chicken Wonton Taco Recipe! You can have Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe
- You need 2 (8 oz) of boneless skinless chicken breast or pork.
- It’s 2 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of asian sesame vinegarette dressing.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of dole slaw mix (pre shredded bagged mix) or shred own cabbage.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coleslaw dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of teriaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green onion tops.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 packages of wonton wraps.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of shredded ginger optional.
But rather than a little wonton taco shell, this recipe places the goods into a baked wonton cup!! So you can fit even more of the yummy chicken, slaw and sauce in this easy bite-sized yummy!!! Lightly brush wonton wrappers with olive oil. Drape over the side of a casserole dish.
Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe step by step
- To make the Taco Shells brush the wonton wrappers lightly with olive oil.Drape them over a wide edged baking to create a taco shape.Bake at 375°F for 5 minutes or until shells are golden brown..
- To make the chicken dice the chicken into tiny little pieces.Toss the chicken with the stir fry sauce, 3 tablespoons of the asian dressing, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.Heat a skillet or wok with enough olive oil to stir fry your chicken, try to keep it lean.Add pepper to taste.Fry until the meat is fully.
- For the asian slaw mix the remaining tablespoon of Asian dressing with the coleslaw dressing. Toss the mixture into the coleslaw mix and green onion tops.Fill the Taco ShellsTake the taco shaped wontons and fill them 1/4 the way up with cooked chicken.Add the slaw, then top with chopped cilantro and almonds..
Of Toasted Sesame Asian Dressing & set aside. Combine Green Onion, Cilantro & Red Onion & set aside. Fold the wonton wrappers into a triangle formation but do not seal. Place into the hot oil and fry until golden brown on one side. Turn once and fry until golden brown on the other side.