Grandma's Taco Salad.
You can have Grandma's Taco Salad using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Taco Salad
- It’s 1 packages of ground chicken (or turkey or beef).
- It’s 1 packages of Taco Seasoning (or see my recipe for it).
- It’s of lettuce.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of olives.
- It’s of salsa.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of salt.
Grandma's Taco Salad step by step
- Heat a skillet on high (on stovetop).
- When warm, add package of ground chicken (or meat of your choice) to the iron skillet.
- Cook completely.
- When cooked add taco seasoning and a cup of water.
- Simmer on low for a minute or two.
- Rinse lettuce and put on plate.
- Add meat on top.
- Add salsa, olives, and sour cream and salt if wanted.
- Mix together and enjoy!.