Rice Pudding/ Kheer Recipe😍. Bruise the stems with the back of a. When it comes to the boiling point, scatter. Tip the rice into a large saucepan and toast over a low heat for a few minutes.
Instructions Rinse the rice until water turns clear. Heat a heavy bottom pan on medium heat. Toss the rice with the ghee and cardamom. You can have Rice Pudding/ Kheer Recipe😍 using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding/ Kheer Recipe😍
- Prepare of Milk (1 litre).
- It’s of Rice Pudding Powder Mix (1 cup).
- You need of Chopped Almonds (1/2 cup).
- It’s of Coconut powder (2 tbsp).
- It’s of Nuts (any).
Next, strain the rice and with the back of a fork, mash it well until it resembles oatmeal. Next, heat up milk in a stainless steel deep saucepan and let it come to a. This is a creamy and delicious Indian rice pudding with warming. Kheer is an Indian rice pudding where basmati rice is cooked in milk and sugar.
Rice Pudding/ Kheer Recipe😍 instructions
- In a big pot add 1 litre milk. Let it boil. Then add powder mix and cook on low to medium flame. Stirring intervally until milk has changed colour and becomed thick..
- Chop the Almonds. When rice pudding is done. Pour in desired bowl. And garnish with nuts and coconut powder..
- Let it completely cool for a while. Then place it in refrigerator. Serve cold. Enjoy..
It is flavored with cardamom, saffron and garnished with nuts. In Hindi, it is called chawal ki kheer. Every region has its own version of making it. Today's kheer recipe is North Indian style. Kheer recipe – Rice kheer is a one pot traditional Indian sweet dessert made for festivals & celebrations.