Oat cookies. This cookie gets its name from the West Coast Trail on Vancouver Island. Loaded with choco-chips and dried cranberries. The flax seed meal and pumpkin seeds give them a nutty taste, without the nuts.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Oatmeal Cookies Reinvented Filled with chocolate chunks and topped with sea salt flakes, these are oatmeal cookies all grown up. Quaker's Best Oatmeal Cookies taste just like grandma used to make. You can cook Oat cookies using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oat cookies
- Prepare 2 of big ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of quick oats.
- It’s 1/3 cup of raisins.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
This classic cookie is full of flavor with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. Follow the recipe or switch it up and add chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, or peanut butter-flavored chips for a different take on a classic. Put the butter and syrup into a pan over a low heat, stirring until the butter combines with the syrup. Pour into the bowl with the dry ingredients, and stir until well combined, using your hands to keep the dough together.
Oat cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 160c.
- In a large bowl, add 2 peeled bananas and mash them..
- Add the quick oats and mix and then add the raisins and 2tsp cinnamon.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto a lined baking tray and bake for 15mins or until they are done..
- Take them out of the oven when they are done and let them cool..
- BON APPETITE!!!.
Quick Oats: Quick oats are essentially old-fashioned oats that have been roughly chopped. When baking with quick oats, your cookies will have a finer consistency and will often cook faster. Once baked, the texture will look a little less "bumpy". It's hard to find an oatmeal raisin cookie recipe that uses butter instead of shortening. I was a little leary before making it because some people said the cookies turned out hard but I have just finished baking them and they turned out perfectly moist.