Curried split pea soup with beef bones. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Curried split pea soup with beef bones My family enjoy this soup especial during cold weathers.
Slow cooker split pea soup made with uber flavorful and healthy beef bone broth completely hands off. Curried split pea soup with beef bones Edna. How to Make Grandma Rose's Split Pea Soup with Beef Flanken. You can have Curried split pea soup with beef bones using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curried split pea soup with beef bones
- Prepare 1 kg of beef bones.
- You need 500 g of split peas.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon and herb spice.
- It’s 1 of knorrox cube.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of rajah mild and spicy curry powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of minestrone powdered soup.
Chop the onions, celery and carrots. You want them all roughly the same size, but a little bigger or smaller won't make a difference at all. Heat the oil in a large pot and brown the ribs on all sides. Remove the ribs to a plate, then add the chopped vegetables.
Curried split pea soup with beef bones instructions
- Pour peas into a pot then rinse and boil.
- In a separate pot boil beef bones till soft.
- Chop onion, peel potatoes and carrot and then dice finely then add into the boiling soup, also add crushed garlic.
- When the bones are soft enough add them in to soup pot and add spices and knorrox then stir well leave go boil a bit until soup is cooked well then thicken with minestrone soup and let it simmer before switching off the stove.
All you need to do is: Prep the vegetables and herbs. Place the veggies and herbs into your slow cooker along with dried split peas and beef bone broth. When oil is hot, add onion, carrots, celery and garlic. Add broth, peas, curry powder, garam masala and cumin. Pour in the vegetable puree, and bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.