Banana Bread in Pancake Mix. Search for banana bread pancake recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Find Deals on Banana Bread Mix in Food & Snacks on Amazon.
Fold in the mix with a spatula. For the pancakes: Break up the banana into several large chunks in a bowl. Stir in banana and peanut butter until well combined. You can cook Banana Bread in Pancake Mix using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread in Pancake Mix
- You need 2 cups of pancake mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of margarine or butter room temp.
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas medium size.
- Prepare 2 of eggs medium size.
Fried in butter, drenched in maple syrup, and packed with banana flavor through and through, these pancakes provide instant gratification. The ingredients in these pancakes mirror that of banana bread (flour, sugar, a leavener, and mashed bananas), so they really do taste like the real thing. Top banana bread with krusteaz pancake mix recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Beat together butter, sugar or honey, eggs and banana.
Banana Bread in Pancake Mix instructions
- Mashed bananas in a bowl then mix butter/margarine..
- Followed by 2 eggs one at a time and then pancake mix until the batter is smooth without bubbles..
- Baked at 170-180C for about 30-45 minutes depends on what kind of pan you used..
Add remaining ingredients and mix together. Stir in Bisquick mix and nuts. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. Although the high liquid to dry ingredient ratio seemed slightly alarming (most banana bread recipes don't incorporate much liquid aside from the fat), I was inclined to trust Ruth's recipe after these pancakes. The recipe also had slightly more sugar compared to the average loaf, which contributed to a gorgeous, golden crust once baked.