Mushroom spinach pasta with alfredo sauce. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add spinach and cover the pan. Creamy and dreamy spaghetti alfredo is loaded with spinach, earthy mushrooms and bursting cherry tomatoes and tossed in a smooth and rich buttery and garlicky alfredo sauce with fresh parsley.
Add a few handfuls of spinach at a time, waiting for each batch to wilt down and make room for more spinach in skillet. How to make Spinach Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo First cook your pasta according the package directions. Melt butter in sauce pan over medium heat. You can cook Mushroom spinach pasta with alfredo sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom spinach pasta with alfredo sauce
- Prepare 3 cups of pasta, any kind.
- You need 1 cup of spinach.
- You need 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 bottle of alfredo sauce.
- It’s 3 of garlic chopped.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
Add in onions, mushrooms and garlic. Add onion and sauté until tender, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste. A very quick and easy Alfredo sauce, was a tad thin for my liking, so I added in more cream cheese and a bit more Parmesan to thicken it up.
Mushroom spinach pasta with alfredo sauce step by step
- Boil the pasta in pot according to the packet instructions. Season with salt.Drain and keep a side.
- In a pan, add oil and fry garlic with mushrooms.
- Once cooked, add the alfredo sauce to the pan and add spinach and mix well and simmer.
- Add pasta to the pan and mix well.
- Transfer to the plate and enjoy with wine..
This creamy pasta is loaded with spinach, mushrooms, caramelized onions, and then smothered in a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce. This is a meatless pasta recipe that doesn't need any meat. At the same time, it serves as an excellent side dish with grilled meats, such as steak, pork or chicken. This mushroom spinach pasta is super versatile! Tender grilled chicken breast strips are tossed along with fresh baby spinach, sliced cremini mushrooms and perfectly cooked penne pasta covered in a homemade Alfredo sauce for a meal your family is sure to request again!