Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce. De beste noodles recepten vind je bij Allerhande. Laat je inspireren en ga aan de slag. Allerhande helpt je met kiezen én koken.
Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add zucchini to skillet and gently toss noodles until coated in sauce. Do not overcook the zucchini noodles or they'll become mush. You can cook Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce
- You need 2 of stems of kale (use just the leaves).
- It’s 2 leaves of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1/8 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Zucchini (spiralized).
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 6 of chicken strips or 3 pc boneless breast.
- Prepare 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce.
Add chicken back into the pan with the zucchini noodles and sauce. Using a spiralizer, mandoline, or vegetable peeler, turn the zucchini into thin noodles. Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Cook the zucchini noddles: In the same large skillet over medium heat add remaining tablespoon of oil, pesto, tomatoes and zucchini noodles.
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce step by step
- Making the Pesto: •Add the leaves of kale, chopped if desired, into the blender or food processor. Add cilantro, 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, and 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic. Blend on low, it should still be coarse. •Add 1/8 cup Sunflower seeds, continue to blend. • Add 2/3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil periodically as it blends completely.(The last 1/3 Tbs is for the pan.).
- Chop chicken into cubes. • Add 1/3 Tbs of olive oil to the pan on medium heat. •Add the rest of your minced garlic to pan and simmer for 1 minute. •Add pesto, chicken and cook through. •Add salt and pepper to taste. • After the pesto chicken is cooked, set aside..
- Peal the 2 Zucchini or dont, and spiralize it. • 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic to medium heated pan and simmer for a few minutes. • Add Zucchini noodles and cooked chicken to medium heated pan with garlic and cook for 3 minutes. • Add 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce to Zucchini noodles and simmer for 3 minutes. • Add 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese. Toss noodles and chicken. • Salt and pepper to taste • Total cook time for noodles in sauce should be 5-7 minutes total..
- Finish dish with the rest of parmesan cheese. Plate and enjoy!.
Add the chicken back to the pan with the noodles and toss. In the meantime, prepare the sauce by combining flour, garlic, basil pesto, milk, crumbled bouillon cube, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Return the skillet to heat and stir in. Instructions Spiralize zucchini noodles on thinnest noodle setting and set aside.