Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Coated Pretzels. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Stir in pumpkin pie spice then drizzle over pretzels.
Place the coated pretzel onto the prepared sheet pans. This sweet and salty dessert takes regular chocolate covered pretzels to another level, thanks to the addition of pumpkin pie spice. Every bite is like a comforting taste of fall. You can cook Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Coated Pretzels using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Coated Pretzels
- Prepare of Coated Pretzels :.
- You need of white chocolate chips.
- You need of coconut oil.
- You need of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need of mini pretzel twists.
- Prepare of Dark Chocolate Drizzle :.
- You need of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare of pumpkin pie spice.
The smooth chocolate is the perfect pair for the salty and crunchy pretzels. Use a bit of food coloring to make them look super cute and festive. Once melted, stir pumpkin pie spice and orange food coloring into chocolate. Dip pretzel three quarters of the way into the warm chocolate, remove, and gently shake to allow excess chocolate to.
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Coated Pretzels instructions
- Line two half sheet pans with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set them aside..
- Place the white chocolate chips and coconut oil into a large, microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, stopping at the 30 second mark to stir. After 1 minute if the white chocolate isn't completely smooth, then keep microwaving and stirring in 10 second intervals until completely melted. Stir in the pumpkin pie spice..
- Dip the mini pretzels into the melted white chocolate, scraping the bottoms on the side of the bowl. Place the coated pretzel onto the prepared sheet pans. If the white chocolate becomes too thick while your dipping the pretzels, then place the bowl back in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and stir. Once the pretzels are all fairly coated, place the sheet pans into the fridge for 15-20 minutes for the white chocolate to set..
- For the dark chocolate drizzle, place the dark chocolate chips into a small, microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stopping at the 30 second mark to stir. Once it's completely melted and smooth, stir in the pumpkin pie spice, then drizzle the melted dark chocolate over the tops of the coated pretzels..
- Place the pretzels back in the fridge for 15-20 more minutes, then they should be set and ready to eat. You can store these in an airtight container at room temperature or if your kitchen is on the warmer side (as in regularly above 74°ish), then store them in the fridge. They will keep for about 4 days..
Once chocolate is completely melted and smooth stir in pumpkin pie spice. Add in a few drops of red and yellow food coloring to make orange to the shade you desire. Spread parchment paper on a baking sheet. Take pretzel and dip halfway into the melted chocolate. The pretzels appear to be covered in two different colors, so we're thinking they're dipped in chocolate and drizzled with pumpkin spice.