Banana Bread Oatmeal Pancakes. These banana oatmeal pancakes are low calorie pancakes made in the blender! With fresh ripe bananas, oats, and eggs in every bite you know it's going to be protein-packed and full of flavor. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake and edges appear dry.
Place the oats in the bottom of a blender. Process a few times to grind, then add the mashed banana, Greek yogurt, milk, eggs, honey, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. (See notes to make this recipe in a food processor instead.) Ingredients in Banana Oatmeal Pancakes These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the ripe bananas. You can cook Banana Bread Oatmeal Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Oatmeal Pancakes
- Prepare 2 of Large Bananas.
- You need 3 of Egg Whites.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 C. of Quick Cooking Oats.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Nonfat Yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Ground Cinnamon.
Method In large bowl, whisk together flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In separate bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, bananas, butter and vanilla; pour over flour mixture and stir until almost smooth. Sugar-free, oil-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free pancakes. Heat the skillet to medium heat.
Banana Bread Oatmeal Pancakes step by step
- Peel bananas. Place them in a medium bowl and mash..
- Add in the egg whites, yogurt and baking powder, mix well until combined..
- Add oats and cinnamon, mix well..
- Heat a skillet on medium heat, place a spoonful or two of batter in skillet.
- Spread into a pancake shape. Cook about 2 minutes on each side of until done. Enjoy!.
Before you start, make sure the batter is at a pourable consistency and not too thick: if so, add a splash of milk. Pour the batter into small circles and fry the pancakes until the bubbles pop on the top. Then flip and heat until cooked through and lightly browned. Treat yourself on Saturday morning with a steaming stack of pancakes with all the delicious flavors of banana bread. Whipped, The Blog Oatmeal banana pancakes topped with maple syrup and toasted nuts.