🍤Fire Shrimp Fried Rice🍤. Hibachi Shrimp Fried Rice is a great way to handle leftover rice and it is a dish you can make in minutes. Cooking on a flat top griddle over a gas flame is a great way to go. The high heat and even distribution on the griddle allow every grain of rice to fry evenly and quickly.
When cooked, fluff the rice with a pair of chopsticks or a fork, then let it sit uncovered until you are ready to fry the rice. How to Make Shrimp Fried Rice. Like any good stir-fry, you will want to have all the ingredients prepared and within reach before you fire up the wok. You can have 🍤Fire Shrimp Fried Rice🍤 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍤Fire Shrimp Fried Rice🍤
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s Half of red onion.
- You need 6 pieces of bird eye chili.
- Prepare 50 g of anchovies.
- Prepare 200 g of shrimp (18 pieces).
- Prepare 1 of egg (A gred).
- It’s 1 of pots of rice well-cooked.
Shrimp fried rice is a meal in itself: but add a few side dishes and you've got a feast! Here are a few side dishes we'd pair: Edamame: Try our Easy Edamame or Spicy Edamame. For this recipe, we recreate a take-out classic: shrimp fried rice. We believe everything is better cooked on a grill, so we head over to our Weber Master Touch charcoal grill, which includes a "Gourmet BBQ System" that allows you to take out the center of your cooking grid and use different inserts, such as a griddle, pizza stone or wok (which we used today).
🍤Fire Shrimp Fried Rice🍤 step by step
- Cleaned the shrimps and soak it with warm hot water.
- Prepare and cut all the ingredients of onion, garlic, peas and bird eye chili..
- Start warm the oil, and start to fry the ingredients except for the peas.
- When the ingredients turn to yellow mix the egg and put the salt and flavouring.
- Mix the rice once the ingredients of the egg become crispy.
- Then fry the rice till the rice mixture become smoky and well mix, ⚠️ p/s : spicyness at your own risk 😭.
This is a quick and easy shrimp fried rice recipe that my kids all love! In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar if using, ginger, and garlic. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Authentic Restaurant Style) is a mix of shrimp with rice, veggies, and hot sauce. Packed with flavors, quick and delicious meal in minutes. You can use Thai sauce or any other hot sauce with this recipe.