French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices. We Can Provide A Fantastic Range Of Products At Highly Competitive Prices. Let Our Friendly Team Guide You Through Our Huge Range Of Products. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Whisk eggs, half and half, pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and walnuts together in a bowl. Soak one slice of bread at a time in the pumpkin mixture, then place in the prepared skilled. Repeat with the remaining slices of bread. You can have French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices
- It’s of Spices———.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Bread———–.
- Prepare 6 slices of bread.
- It’s of Other————.
- It’s 5 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Topping————-.
- It’s To taste of maple syrup.
- It’s of Eggs on the side——–.
- You need 7 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
Stir the pumpkin mixture between dips to keep the walnuts from settling. So whether that special "not-really-Fall-day" has happened in your part of the world or not, make this Pumpkin Pie French Toast, it's delicious! The pumpkin puree makes the french toast extra moist. The butter creates an outside layer that gets nice and crispy when you cook it.
French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices instructions
- Heat a skillet..
- Add eggs to a mixing bowl.
- Mix the eggs and milk.
- Mix the spices.
- Add the spices to the egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Soak the bread in the mixture.
- Fry the French toast in the skillet turn as needed. The sugar will burn quickly. So don't step away..
- Keep it turning and test the middle by touching it..
- If it feels spongy or gushy is still needs to be cooked. When it's firm it's done..
- Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper..
- Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper. Melt the butter in a pan. When French toast is done set aside, and scramble the eggs, cook till done, and plate..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Plus you get to welcome back the nutmeg, cloves, allspice, and ginger, that you. Directions: In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt. Beat the eggs, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Dip the bread slices into the pumpkin mixture until coated on both sides. Like regular french toast – we start by whisking together eggs, milk & a little sugar.