[Farm House Recipe] Bean Sprouts and Miso Pork Rice Bowl. Check Out Farmhouse Recipe on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Buy Rice Bowls – We carry all Type, Size and Material options!
Recipe by FarmersK The recipe is called Sprouts and Pork with Miso Rice Bowl or もやしの豚味噌丼 in Japanese. Well, have a great weekend everyone and we will see you all here next Monday for more Cooking Japanese Style recipes Rice Noodles with Pork and Bean Sprouts Recipe. This spicy yet sweet miso is a staple in our house. You can have [Farm House Recipe] Bean Sprouts and Miso Pork Rice Bowl using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of [Farm House Recipe] Bean Sprouts and Miso Pork Rice Bowl
- You need of packets Bean sprouts.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare of piece Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Green onions or scallions.
- It’s of bowls Plain cooked rice.
- You need of A.
- Prepare of each Soy sauce, sake.
- Prepare of Katakuriko.
- You need of B (mix well).
- You need of of each Red miso, soy sauce, sake.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Doubanjiang.
- You need of Chinese soup stock.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
I stir fry seasonal vegetables and meat with it. The best way to fill my son's belly when he comes home hungry after sports practice during summer vacation is to serve him. The young, tender sprouts of germinated beans, beansprouts are nutritious, white and crunchy. Heat the sesame oil in a braising pan over medium-high heat until smoking.
[Farm House Recipe] Bean Sprouts and Miso Pork Rice Bowl step by step
- Wash the bean sprouts under running water and drain in a colander. Cut the pork belly into bite sizes and mix with the A seasoning ingredients..
- Put the sesame oil, garlic and ginger in a pan and heat. Fry over low heat until it the oil is infused..
- Add the seasoned pork to the pan and fry..
- Add the bean sprouts and fry for 2 minutes over high heat..
- Add the [B] ingredients and fry for 2 minutes. Done. The sauce is thickened by the katakuriko on the pork..
- Transfer Step 5 on top of the rice. Garnish with chopped green onions..
Season the pork with blackening spice, then sear it, skin-side down. When the skin begins to crackle, flip the pork and add the leeks, garlic and ginger, and cook until the leek begins to wilt. Get one of our Asian pork with bean sprouts recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. A Miso Spin on a Chinese Classic. Breakout your wok or large frying pan and get ready to enjoy your favorite fried rice recipe yet!