Caribbean Heat! Hot Sauce (Habanero Pineapple). Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
View full product details The amazing sweet heat in this three-pack of gourmet hot sauce will quickly become your island favorites. Fresh pineapple, mango, coconut habanero, and Scotch bonnet peppers give them a flavor pellet that makes our hot sauce unique bold fresh taste of the Caribbean. Pineapple-Habanero Hot Sauce – Recipe Make your own hot sauce at home with this quick and easy recipe that incorporates spicy habanero peppers, sweet pineapple and cilantro. You can have Caribbean Heat! Hot Sauce (Habanero Pineapple) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caribbean Heat! Hot Sauce (Habanero Pineapple)
- It’s 5-6 of Habanero Peppers, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh pineapple, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 of lime, juiced.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
Perfect for dashing over meals or spicing up your favorite cocktails. We like it for our Bloody Marys. The Habanero pepper has a slightly fruity flavor. Its bold fresh flavor has a hint of apricot, pear, and apple making it the perfect pepper for our pineapple, mango, and habanero hot sauce.
Caribbean Heat! Hot Sauce (Habanero Pineapple) step by step
- Combined all ingredients as instructed in a processor or blender. Blend until smooth..
- Pour into a small saucepan and heat on low heat for 15-20 mins but not boiling. Stir occasionally..
- Remove from heat and let cool completely. (Approx 45 mins).
- Depending on your desired consistency, you can strain to just liquid if that’s your choice. It should be pretty smooth if blended enough already which is how I like it..
- Funnel into glass hot sauce bottles and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before use. ENJOY!.
A entirely unique sauce made with tangy Prickly Pear juice (cactus fruit), strawberries, and a blend of scorpion and habanero chiles. Heat Level: Extra Hot Ingredients: Prickly Pear Cactus Juice, Habanero Peppers, Organic Agave Nectar, Jalapeno Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Apple. Welcome to the home of Caribbean Flavor, this series of 'recipe for hot sauce' articles is being brought to you courtesy PepperPotCaribbeanFoods.com. We at PepperPotCaribbeanFoods.com are hot sauce lovers, and we would like to extend an invitation for you to try some of the very best Caribbean style and other exotic sauces. We will be presenting sauces whereby you can enjoy both heat and.