Easy Banana Bread. Cut Into a Warm, Fresh Loaf and We're Sure You'll Find An Excuse to Make Another One. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Bread with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious.
Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. In a medium bowl, mash bananas and stir in the eggs until well blended. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. You can have Easy Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- You need 1 3/4 of ap flour.
- You need 3/4 of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of extra ripe bananas.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon.
Easy Banana Bread step by step
- Mash bananas, mix the flour and baking soda together..
- Add sugar, salt, applesauce to bananas.
- Add flour mixture in halves.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter loaf pan.
- Pour batter in and smooth out top.
- Bake for 50 mins or until golden brown.
- Nuts of your choice optional.
Leave the bananas as chunky or as smooth as you prefer. If you prefer an entirely smooth banana bread, mash the bananas separately until no more lumps remain, and then whisk them into the batter. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Measure the flour, baking soda, and salt into the bowl. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg and milk.