Easy Pizza baked pasta. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. How to make pizza pasta bake Make the sauce: To make the tomato sauce for the pizza pasta bake, sweat onions, garlic and oregano in olive oil until soft and translucent.
Please see my affiliate disclosure for more details. It comes together fast, and it's family-friendly! This pizza casserole is one of those recipes that's great when you're low on. You can have Easy Pizza baked pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza baked pasta
- Prepare 1 box of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 package of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 of roll of sausage.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of package of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Italian herbs and parmesan cheese.
In a large bowl, mix together pizza sauce and water. Just brown some spicy Italian sausage with onions, then stir in little chunks of pepperoni, pizza sauce, and Italian spices, and toss it with cooked pasta. Load it all into a baking dish, top with cheese and more pepperoni, and bake. From start to finish, this whole meal only takes about half an hour to prepare.
Easy Pizza baked pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. In a skillet cook and ground sausage fully, drain and set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on box, I prefer penne pasta but any shape works.
- Mix pasta with herbs, sauce, sausage.
- Top with pepperoni and then sprinkle cheese on top and add more herbs and parmesan cheese on top of desired.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or more until pasta is heated throughly and cheese is nice and melted on top.
- You can serve with garlic bread if desired or a side salad. You can add another half of a jar of pasta sauce if desired to make it stay more moist if you’re planning on putting left overs in the fridge since pasta absorbs liquids and sauces.
Easy Pizza baked pasta is definitely a weekend cooking project, which can be to state you may need a couple of hours to complete it, but after you have got the technique down you can cook several group at the same time for family picnics or just to possess cold. The Best Pasta Bakes Start with Undercooked Pasta The secret to success when making a pasta bake is simple: Always start with slightly uncooked pasta. Soggy, overcooked noodles are the quickest way to take this pizza-inspired casserole (or any pasta casserole, for that matter) from hero to zero in a flash. Rotini baked with ground beef, pepperoni and spaghetti sauce. Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat.