French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices. Your Local Specialist Providing A Superb Selection Of Fresh Herbs & Spices. For More Information, Or To Browse Our Range Of Products, Visit Our Website Today. Low Prices on Pumpkin Pie Spices.
I also added pumpkin pie spice to the egg mixture instead of the spices alone. I spread the pumpkin-cream cheese mixture inside of two slices whole wheat bread and made stuffed french toast. I served it with hot maple syrup and bacon. You can cook French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices
- It’s of Spices———.
- It’s of allspice.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of ground cloves.
- You need of ground nutmeg.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Bread———–.
- It’s of bread.
- It’s of Other————.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- You need of milk.
- You need of Topping————-.
- Prepare of maple syrup.
- Prepare of Eggs on the side——–.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need of butter.
This made for a nice lazy Sunday lunch. Whisk eggs, half and half, pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and walnuts together in a bowl. Soak one slice of bread at a time in the pumpkin mixture, then place in the prepared skilled. Repeat with the remaining slices of bread.
French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices step by step
- Heat a skillet..
- Add eggs to a mixing bowl.
- Mix the eggs and milk.
- Mix the spices.
- Add the spices to the egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Soak the bread in the mixture.
- Fry the French toast in the skillet turn as needed. The sugar will burn quickly. So don't step away..
- Keep it turning and test the middle by touching it..
- If it feels spongy or gushy is still needs to be cooked. When it's firm it's done..
- Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper..
- Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper. Melt the butter in a pan. When French toast is done set aside, and scramble the eggs, cook till done, and plate..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Stir the pumpkin mixture between dips to keep the walnuts from settling. So whether that special "not-really-Fall-day" has happened in your part of the world or not, make this Pumpkin Pie French Toast, it's delicious! The pumpkin puree makes the french toast extra moist. The butter creates an outside layer that gets nice and crispy when you cook it. Plus you get to welcome back the nutmeg, cloves, allspice, and ginger, that you.