2smile Habanero hot sauce. Vinegar is the next ingredient, followed by sugar, olive oil, garlic and a touch of salt. With the ingredients ready to go, we have to follow a careful process to preserve the fresh flavors of our habaneros. Today, we're sharing our delicious simple habanero hot sauce recipe!
Bring to the boil then simmer on a low heat until the carrots and habaneros are soft. Add the whole habanero peppers, water, lime juice, white vinegar, and tomato to blender; blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. You can cook 2smile Habanero hot sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 2smile Habanero hot sauce
- Prepare 16 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 3 clove of of garlic.
- It’s 5 of Habaneros or more for super hot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of red onion.or any onion to equal about 1/2 cup.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the habanero peppers and garlic on the baking sheet. Different hot sauces are made from different types of peppers. For this recipe, we went with habaneros.
2smile Habanero hot sauce instructions
- mix onion.peppers (yes the whole pepper without stem).garlic in food processor or blender untill is nice and fine..
- add sauce.salt.vinegar to a medium pan turn on medium heat.mix in processor ingredients..
- bring to a light boil.mixing constantly. take of heat.let it cool down and store in airtight container..
- for a thinner sauce strain thru a small colander..
Habanero peppers are thought to have origins in South America, Central America, Mexico, and Cuba. These bright orange peppers are intensely spicy and perfect for hot sauce! If you give this recipe a try, let us know! Habanero came out as the winner and it is probably the most popular and common of the true spicy pepper hot sauces. Mountain Dew has partnered with Houston based hot sauce maker iBurn for this new hot sauce.