Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta. Take raw Mango Habanero brats and remove from sausage casing, or use Italian sausage raw. Cook sausage on high heat until slightly burned on each side. Use a fork-full of noodles to swab out the skillet and get the last of the oil and the garlic and habanero pieces.
Pour cream into a saucepan, and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir in the ingredients from the skillet, along with the tomato. Step three: Add cooked pasta to your pot and toss until coated. You can have Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta
- It’s 4-6 Tbsp of Shiracha Sauce (depends on how hot you like it).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of salt (one for sauce and one for boiling water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 48 oz of generic pasta sauce.
- You need 6 of Mango Habanero brats (Cub Foods deli section).
- Prepare 16 oz of box of Penne Rigate Pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
Add grated parmesan cheese and toss until coated. Tip: You can simply change up this recipe by adding grilled chicken, roasted broccoli, or cooked peas and toss together with the sauce. Serving Options: We love serving this with grilled chicken or a big salad. Here are even more of my favorite recipes to serve with this pasta.
Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta instructions
- Take raw Mango Habanero brats and remove from sausage casing, or use Italian sausage raw..
- Cook sausage on high heat until slightly burned on each side..
- In large sauce pan add pasta sauce, oregano, black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, garlic, olive oil, Shiracha and the sausage meat you cooked in previous section. Cook until boil and simmer low until next section is complete..
- In another large sauce pan add water and a splash and olive oil, remaining salt and olive oil and boil..
- Once boiling add pasta and cook ~10 minutes or until al dente. See box of pasta for water amounts and cook times..
- Strain and add butter 1/4 cup butter to noodles..
- Get serving bowl and add noodles then sauce then sausage then (if desired) parmesan grated or sliced. And enjoy!.
Regular Toppings: Small Pie DIRECTIONS Boil pasta per package directions. While pasta is boiling, heat oil in very large skillet over medium heat. See more ideas about pasta dishes, pasta recipes, recipes. It uses simple ingredients that you always have on hand and you can replace the penne with any pasta you want. This recipe is so easy to make, tastes great and is a big hit at dinner time.