Easy Banana Bread. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Bread with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl.
In a medium bowl, mash bananas and stir in the eggs until well blended. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. You can cook Easy Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- Prepare 6 of ripe bananas (mashed/blended).
- You need 1 1/2 c. of sugar (white, brown/both works).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 c. of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 c. of A.P. flour.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon. Leave the bananas as chunky or as smooth as you prefer.
Easy Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Grease and flour 1 bundt or 2-4"×8" bread pans..
- Mash or blend bananas to desired consistency..
- Add oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and mix well..
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add salt to dry ingredients.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients to wet mixture in 2 batches..
- Additional tip: when the kitchen starts smelling like banana bread… lower the oven to 175°C and bake for the final 10- 20 mins to ensure the inside cooks and the outside doesn't burn!.
- Bake for 45- 60 minutes or until you press the top of the bread/cake gently and it bounces back (a lasting finger print indicates it's not done baking)..
- Let stand for 10 mins, then turn out to cool on a cooling rack..
If you prefer an entirely smooth banana bread, mash the bananas separately until no more lumps remain, and then whisk them into the batter. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Measure the flour, baking soda, and salt into the bowl. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg and milk. In a bowl mix together mashed bananas, mayo and egg.