Monaco biscuit chaat. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders The reason is the salty flavor of Monaco chaat, it adjusts with the flavors of chaat ingredients. If we use any cookie or cream biscuit, then the sweet flavor will degrade all other flavors. There are several things which attract us towards this yummy snack: super easy to make, hardly consume any time.
Monaco Biscuit Canapes – also known as Monaco Biscuit Toppings. It is a quick, tangy, tasty finger food and perfect for party snacks. It is relaxing and healthy snacks that no one can ignore, especially kids. You can cook Monaco biscuit chaat using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Monaco biscuit chaat
- Prepare 10 of monaco biscuits.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized boiled mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato ketch up.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sev.
- Prepare as per taste of Black salt.
Finally sprinkle some chaat masala and ready to serve. Chatpati tokri serves as an easy and quick snack recipe for unannounced guests. The Monaco biscuit serve as the base of this tokri and are topped with chilli sauce, grated cheese, onion and tomato slices and chaat masala. Monaco Biscuit Canapes – also known as Monaco Toppings.
Monaco biscuit chaat step by step
- Spread biscuits on a plate..
- Add salt in mashed potato..
- Keep a little mashed potato on each biscuits..
- Then add onion, tomato & coriander leaves on each one by one..
- Add chaat masala, tomato ketch up and sev as per taste..
It is a quick, tangy, tasty finger food and perfect for a party snack. It is a relaxing and healthy snack that no one can ignore, especially kids. Layer up your Monaco biscuits with some simple ingredients, like tomatoes and cheese, and a dash of chaat masala for a quick and easy snack. Devour it like a sandwich or with just one layer, the Monaco Pav Bhaji will make your mouth water either way. Tip: add a bit of cheese or butter to make it tastier.