Buffalo Ranch Dip. Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables. Garnish with green onions, if desired, and serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables. Evenly sprinkle Colby-Monterey Jack cheese over dip.
The buffalo ranch chicken dip is baked until browned and bubbly, then topped with green onions and served with a variety of dippers. I like to serve this dip with carrots, celery, pretzel thins and toasted baguette slices. You can buy pre-made toasted baguette slices, also known as crostini, in your grocery store's bakery or deli departments. You can have Buffalo Ranch Dip using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Ranch Dip
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonaise.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of heavy cream (or whole milk if that’s all you have).
- It’s 2 tbs of your favorite buffalo sauce (or any hot sauce).
- Prepare 2 tbs of ranch dip mix (such as Hidden Valley).
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne (or pepper powder of your desired heat level…I used habanero).
When there is a big game is on, or you are having a BBQ get together, there is nothing better than some delicious Buffalo hot wings, some peeled raw vegetables with a healthy dip or two to keep you going. Ranch Dip Recipe Dip ingredients can be mixed together ahead of time; spoon into small slow cooker. Buffalo chicken dip goes well with sliced baguettes, crackers, tortilla chips or corn chips. In fact, the flavors of Buffalo chicken dip go well with a lot of things!
Buffalo Ranch Dip step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a small-medium mixing bowl and transfer to serving dish and ENJOY!.
Try variations on this crowd-pleaser like these Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Poblano Peppers or this Buffalo Chicken Salad. How long does Buffalo chicken dip last in the fridge? Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip Gather all the ingredients: chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, Monterey Jack cheese, cheddar cheese, and my favorite option, BACON. Stir everything together but reserve a bit of each of the cheeses so you have an extra cheesy top.