Peachy Black bean salad. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Great Prices On Recipe Black Bean. Find Recipe Black Bean On eBay. Mix peaches, red bell pepper, onion, and jalapeno pepper together in a bowl; gently fold in black beans and cilantro.
Great recipe for Peachy Black bean salad. Black bean salad with avocados has actually been my staple lunch for quite sometime now. Black beans I like and avocados I simply adore! You can cook Peachy Black bean salad using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peachy Black bean salad
- You need 2 1 of This recipe will make servings if used as an appetizer or serving if used as lunch.
- You need 3/4 cup of black beans cooked (if using canned, then wash and drain).
- You need 1 cup of iceberg lettuce of roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of tomato of a medium size , chopped to bite size pieces.
- You need 1/2 of 1/2 inch of avocado a ripe , chopped thinly , about thick cubes.
- It’s 1/4 of 1/2 inch of cucumber a medium size , de-seeded and chopped to about thick cubes.
- Prepare 1 of nectarine medium size ripe (or peach) , cut into thin slices.
- It’s 1 of kiwi small , cut into thin slices (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of cranberries dried.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice (freshly squeezed).
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger juice of a (freshly squeezed).
- Prepare a pinch of salt or -per your taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chipotle pepper chaat masala powder or (optional).
I cannot have enough of the combination ever. This week I tried something additional in my salad and the outcome was. Mix peaches, red bell pepper, onion and jalapeno pepper together in a bowl; gently fold in black beans and cilantro. Season with cumin and sea salt.
Peachy Black bean salad step by step
- Take a small mixing bowl and add all the dressing ingredients and whisk together gently..
- Take all the salad ingredients except the walnuts and the dried cranberries and put into a large mixing bowl. Add the dressing and mix with a salad spoon so that all the ingredients are well coated with the dressing. Lastly just add the walnuts and the cranberries and enjoy!.
Fold in avocado and drizzle salad with lime juice and olive oil. Black Bean Salad / Gail Ingram Photography. This summer black bean salad is a remake of a black bean salad from my Fitter, Firmer, Faster book, with the main difference being that I used peaches instead of mangoes. I had intended to make the dish with mangoes but realized I had forgotten to buyf them so I decided to try the perfectly ripe peaches I had on hand instead. In a large bowl, combine black beans, grape tomatoes, bell peppers, red onion, jalapeno, thawed corn and cilantro.