Venison Chili. Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Premium natural dog food & treats , manufactured in Germany.
Add pepper, onion, celery, jalapeno, and garlic and saute over a low heat until they are. Heat a small Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon. You can cook Venison Chili using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Venison Chili
- It’s 1 cup of frozen Corn Kernels.
- It’s 1 cup of Porter Beer.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Venison.
- Prepare 1 of White Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Red Pepper.
- You need 1 of Chopped Jalapeno.
- It’s 1 of Chopped Habanero.
- It’s 1 can (10 oz) of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) cans of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Kidney Beans rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of Black Beans rinsed.
- Prepare 1 Clove of minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Hot Red chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Red chili Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Cayenne.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of course Black Peppe.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Liquid Hickory Smoke.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Cinnamon.
Stir in the dry spices, chopped tomatoes and the beef stock. Season lightly with salt and pepper. In a large saucepan, cook venison and onion in oil until meat is browned. Sauté onions, bell pepper, chili powder, cumin, coriander, oregano, thyme, chipotle chili pepper or cayenne, and the salt and pepper.
Venison Chili step by step
- Heat 1 Tbsp vegetable Oil in saucepan and add meat and garlic..
- Peppers, and onions. Cook until tender then add liquid smoke..
- Add tomatoes, and tomato sauce..
- Cook for 15 minutes uncovered..
- Add spices, corn, and beans, and beer.
- Cover, simmer low for 2 hours..
Stir in the garlic, then add the venison. If you're using ground venison, break up the larger clumps with a wooden spoon. Brown the venison in a stock pot (I use non-stick). I serve mine with a little sour cream and diced onion on top, and some crusty bread. Venison Chili This delicious venison chili is perfect for using up some of that ground venison in your freezer, especially on those cold winter nights.