Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF. We had pulled pork earlier in the week and I had some left over but not enough to feed everybody with. I love a pulled pork sandwich and though how great it would be to make proper burgers with the taste of pulled pork.
Great recipe for Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF. I like to do a pulled pork a few times a year but especially around Christmas time. Turkey sandwiches can get a bit too much if there are lots of leftovers so pulled pork inbetween shakes things up a bit. You can cook Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of Burger Patties.
- Prepare 650 grams of minced pork.
- It’s 120 grams of dry, pre-cooked pulled pork, see my recipe link below.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of dry barbecue seasoning from recipe below.
- You need 60 ml of barbecue sauce, your own favourite or from my recipe below.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce, gluten-free recipe attached below.
- You need of Dry Barbeque Seasoning Mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Simple Barbeque Sauce.
- It’s 160 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 80 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 120 grams of brown sugar.
Great recipe for Vickys Pork, Apple & Mustard Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF. My son Jack can't eat beef so I make a lot of pork and chicken burgers. I like to do a pulled pork a few times a year but especially around Christmas time. Turkey sandwiches can get a bit too much if there are lots of leftovers so pulled pork inbetween shakes things up a bit.
Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Make sure you drain your pulled pork so it's not soaking in juices. I leave it overnight in a lidded dish in the fridge to dry it out a little, or your patties won't bind well https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343259-vickys-slow-cooker-bbq-pulled-pork.
- Mix the dry barbeque seasoning together. You'll have some leftover for another day, store in an old seasoning jar or small lidded container.
- In another bowl, stir together the barbeque sauce ingredients. You'll have some leftover to top the finished burgers with.
- Combine the minced pork, pulled pork, 1 & 1/2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix and the chopped onion in a large bowl.
- Add the barbeque sauce amount in the ingredient list and the worcestershire sauce and knead in to bind the mixture https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Form a small meatball sized patty with some of the mixture. This is your taste tester! Grill it until cooked through and use it to adjust the seasonings. You may want to add another teaspoon of the seasoning blend, or add extra cayenne.
- Split the rest of the mixture into 8 equal balls. Form them into burger patties. I use my trusty burger press so they're all even.
- At this point you can separate them with parchment discs and freeze them in ziplock bags if you like. Defrost before grilling and preheat the grill / broiler to medium.
- Grill / broil the patties under a medium heat for 20 minutes, turning regularly until cooked through.
- Drain on kitchen paper then build your burger. I like to use a plain slightly toasted bun then just top them with extra barbeque sauce and coleslaw, served on the side my sweetcorn relish, potato wedges, baked beans and a garden salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339728-vickys-garlic-and-sesame-potato-wedges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365605-vickys-sweetcorn-relish-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Great if you enjoy both pulled pork and burgers and can't decide which to have!.
Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vickys baked spare ribs – dry rub style, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.