Chocolate Cake (Pound cake). Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the cake; it should come out clean. In a large bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
The cake was moist and delicious. How to Make Chocolate Pound Cake. Dissolve Coffee Granules: In a medium bowl, dissolve the coffee granules into the hot water. You can have Chocolate Cake (Pound cake) using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake (Pound cake)
- Prepare 5 oz of unsalted butter (room temperature).
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs (L size, room temperature).
- It’s 4.5 Tbsp. of almond flour.
- You need 5-6 drops of vanilla oil.
- You need 4/5 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 3.5 Tbsp. of cocoa powder.
- You need 1.8 oz of couverture chocolate.
- You need 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s of ※unsalted butter for coating on the pan.
When dissolved, stir in the buttermilk. In a large bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, eggs, water and oil. Beat on low speed until moistened. Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan.
Chocolate Cake (Pound cake) step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ic_VelF-M.
- Preheat a oven to 392 ºF. Coat a loaf pan with butter and sprinkle bread flour on. Let the pan sit in a fridge. Sift cake flour and cocoa powder and baking powder together..
- Put chocolate (small pieces) in a bowl. Boil water in a pan. Turn off the heat and put the bowl on it. Wait 30 seconds as it is. Please don't put the bowl directly in hot water..
- Melt it evenly. Let it cool to room temperature..
- Make the butter smooth. Mix granulated sugar with a whisk in 3 parts. Mix until it turns white and becomes fluffy..
- Beat egg lightly until it gets watery. Add the egg to the batter in 4 parts. Mix well each time. (Please use eggs of room temperature to prevent the batter from separating.) Mix it until it gets smooth and becomes a little hard..
- Mix almond flour while crushing lumps. Mix vanilla oil..
- Put the melted chocolate and mix well. (Please put the chocolate of room temperature so that the butter won't melt.).
- Put the sifted dry ingredients all at once. Fold it until powderiness disappears..
- Add chocolate chips and fold roughly. (Leave some of the chocolate chips.) Put the batter into the pan without gaps..
- Put the remaining chocolate chips on the top. Bake it at 338 ºF for 40-45 minutes. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Cool it down as it is for about 10-15 minutes..
Chocolate cream cheese pound cake – Replace sour cream with full fat cream cheese. Buttermilk chocolate pound cake- Replace half the amount of water with buttermilk. German chocolate cake – Spread caramel coconut pecan frosting on top of the cake, once it cools down. I just keep making "this" cake. I did vanilla pudding/milk chocolate chips first, then chocolate pudding/semi-sweet chips, then lemon pudding/dried blueberries (that was wonderful!), then chocolate pudding/heath bits and milk chocolate chips, then pistachio pudding, then butterscotch pudding/mini-chips, and most recently, coconut pudding/mini-chips. and they've all been big hits.