Easy banana bread cup cakes. Cut Into a Warm, Fresh Loaf and We're Sure You'll Find An Excuse to Make Another One. Five Ingredient Banana Cupcakes are a fabulous alternative to making banana bread with overly ripe bananas. The frosting and vegetable can even be omitted in a crunch making them just three ingreidnet cupcakes.
Add flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla and bananas. You can have Easy banana bread cup cakes using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy banana bread cup cakes
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 3 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut butter, crunchy or creamy.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans or any nuts of your choice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey (optional).
Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg; add to the creamed mixture just until combined. In a bowl, or right in the mug, whisk flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and soda. Add egg and combine until just incorporated with dry ingredients. Mix in vanilla, oil, milk and mashed banana.
Easy banana bread cup cakes instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
- in a seperate bowl, mix butter, sugar and salt with a fork until well mixed.
- add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and cinnamon.
- fold in the flour into batter until well mixed.
- in a seperate bowl mash bananas and peanut butter with a potato masher or fork.
- add mashed bananas to batter and mix well.
- add chocolate chips and chopped nuts and mix well.
- line cupcake pans with paper cups and fill each cup with about 1/3 cup in each cup.
- bake for 30 minutes..
- when done, brush the tops with honey if desired makes 16 cupcakes.
Instructions Add banana to a large mug and mash. Add egg, milk, butter, and vanilla to mug. Bake until the bread is golden brown around the edges and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. In a large bowl, cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.