Yakult Tricolour Bread Pudding without heat jhatpat recipe. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Gluten Free Bread Recipe? Check Out Gluten Free Bread Recipe on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Take bread crumbs in a bowl. Yakult Tricolour Bread Pudding without heat jhatpat recipe Whole wheat bread is certainly a better alternative to white bakery, particularly for those who are hoping to lose weight. This consists of even more amount of fiber, less carbohydrate food and sugar, as compared to white bread. You can have Yakult Tricolour Bread Pudding without heat jhatpat recipe using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yakult Tricolour Bread Pudding without heat jhatpat recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milkmaid.
- Prepare 2 bottle of Yakult.
- It’s as needed of Edible colour green and oranage.
Those who are under the low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would certainly gain from this type of bread. This simple bake is lovely with a cuppa. Or have it for dessert instead, with custard or ice cream. Add sugar, mixed spice and fruit; mix well.
Yakult Tricolour Bread Pudding without heat jhatpat recipe instructions
- Take bread crumbs in a bowl.Add milkmaid..
- Add yakult into it.Mix well make three parts of it..
- Add green colour in one portion ko.
- Add orange colour in other part mix..
- Now take a glass dish first add green colour.then white and orange on top..
- Keep in the fridge for 1hour it will set.
- Serve chill top up with whipped cream(optional).
Pour in melted margarine or butter. Grate a little nutmeg over the top. Tear up the bread slices into small to medium sized pieces. To grease the pan, butter is preferable, but non-stick spray, olive oil (a non-flavored kind), or shortening work, too. Layer the bread in the dish adding a handful of sultanas and the sugar mix as you go, covering each slice.