Momma O's Rib Sauce – #1 Spicey Sauce Basic Sweet and Sour Sauce. Iv made this basic sauce for years but its only in the last couple of years that I started experimenting with it, too! I love the slight spiceiness to this one. I hope you try it, and enjoy it!
Stir in the fresh basil, and taste to see if the sauce and meat are to your liking. Combine ground beef, Cajun seasoning, salt, pepper, cheese and Worcestershire together. Divide into six patties and grill till done. You can have Momma O's Rib Sauce – #1 Spicey Sauce Basic Sweet and Sour Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Momma O's Rib Sauce – #1 Spicey Sauce Basic Sweet and Sour Sauce
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 cup of white vinegar (more or less, to taste).
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fresh crushed dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic (or to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of Franks Red Hot – Xtra hot.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Tequila Lime Habanero sauce.
Place burger on warm bun and top with Mama Lou's BBQ sauce, tomato, lettuce and onion. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy a summertime icon with local flavor. Place ribs, meat side up, in a roasting pan. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
Momma O's Rib Sauce – #1 Spicey Sauce Basic Sweet and Sour Sauce step by step
- Measurements for me are by eye, so these measurements are "about" what is listed.
- To the first 3 ingredients(Basic) add the other ingredients the rest of the list to make a slightly spicey sauce..
- Mix Basic sauce with the rest of ingredients and mix well. Pour over half-cooked ribs, replace lid and bake for another hour @ 300°..
- After an hour, take lid off and continue baking for another hour. Serve and enjoy.
- Housin sauce is like Chinese ketchup and you can usually find it in the "Gourmet" section of your local grocery store!!.
All the flavor, all the tang, all the heat, less sweet. Hot sauce for people who like flavor and heat. We are hot sauce fans, but certain sauces are just too sweet for us. We crave the tang and heat we just don't like it too sweet. We like a full bodied hot sauce that doesn't set off A great rib sauce should cook on the ribs, low and slow so that it can sink into the pores of the meat and create a sticky crust on the surface.