Gerald's Chilli. Chilli was a Staten Island based Capo who also controlled operations in Broward County, Florida. Gerard "Jerry" Chilli Former Staten Island resident and reputed Bonanno crime family capo Gerard "Jerry" Chilli died yesterday in Florida of cancer, according to Cosa Nostra News sources. He died of throat cancer, according to sources.
We're looking to grow our ChiliHead family with awesome people who know how to bring food AND fun to the table. Chilli was a stone-cold gangster who shunned the limelight, who never "talked" and never took a step back, even when he knew there could be a steep price to pay. He was a tough guy with his fists who made his bones with a gun. *Notice: Approximate pre-cooked weights, actual weight may vary. You can have Gerald's Chilli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gerald's Chilli
- It’s 1 lb of ground chuck.
- You need 2 can of chilli hot beans.
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes with creen chillies.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of lrg red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of habanero pepper I used carribean red minced.
- Prepare 1 of red cayenne pepper minced.
- You need 1 of splash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of splash of soy sauce.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. Classic traditional chili is one of my very favorite recipes to make. It is a dump and go kind of chili and uses only one pot to make. Bonanno crime family captain Gerald Chilli flew north from his Florida home last December for a holiday season jaunt to the Big Apple.
Gerald's Chilli instructions
- brown chuck onions garlic peppers and seasonings together in a large pan.
- add all canned items to pan and stir.
- fill pan to top with water and set heat to high.
- when boiling reduce heat to simmer cover and cook 1 hr stirring ocaisionaly.
- when pan has reduced by about half stir taste season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- if you like it really hot use more peppers make some rice have a bowl and a beer.
His first mistake was deciding not to hop in a cab once his. The Bonanno family captain made a trip to New York last year and during his two week holiday season stay met with various mobsters on multiple occasions according to the feds. Dine-in at a local Chili's Grill & Bar restaurant near you for lunch, dinner & happy hour specials near you or order food online for pick up or delivery! Whether it's white chicken chili, a spicy beef chili, or just something for the slow cooker, you'll find hundreds of chili recipes that will suit any mood. Start off fresh with a salad or soup, then pick your favorite entree.