Sweet Corn Fritters with HomeMade Red Curry Paste Thai Style • Tod Mun Kao Paok |ThaiChef Food. Authentic Recipe • Easy • Enjoy Cooking Thai food Method. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Mix the carrot, beans, beansprouts, spring onion, red pepper and sweet chilli sauce together in a bowl.
It is appreciated by millions every day. ThaiChef food is something which I've loved my entire life. Great recipe for Thai Salad • Spicy Glass Noodle Salad – Yum Woon Sen Glass Noodles Salad or Yum Woon Sen which is a famous Salad found through it Thailand. You can cook Sweet Corn Fritters with HomeMade Red Curry Paste Thai Style • Tod Mun Kao Paok |ThaiChef Food using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Corn Fritters with HomeMade Red Curry Paste Thai Style • Tod Mun Kao Paok |ThaiChef Food
- It’s 250 g. of Raw sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Homemade Red curry paste.
- You need 5 tbsp. of Crispy flour.
- It’s 150 ml. of Cold water.
- You need 5 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Fish sauce.
- You need 2 of cup. Vegetable oil.
- You need of 🟡Dipping sauce.
- You need 2.5 tbsp. of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Chili flake.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp. of Roasted peanut.
The. 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Garlic & Pepper Chicken •Kai Pad Gratiem Prik Thai Pound garlic + coriander root + pepper together then marinated with chicken meat. Mix all ingredients together with chicken meat. Great recipe for 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳Chicken Oyster Sauce Recipe • Thai Style • Gai Phad Nam Mon Hoi
Sweet Corn Fritters with HomeMade Red Curry Paste Thai Style • Tod Mun Kao Paok |ThaiChef Food instructions
- Shave all corn kernel as shown• add kiffir lime leaves thinly slice+salt + sugar + fish sauce + crispy flour + cold water • mix it well.
- Fried sweet corn cake with medium heat until crispy 😋.
- Dipping sauce • vinegar + water + salt + sugar and bring it to boil until sugar and salt melted • let it cool 😊 • add chili flake and roasted peanut • Done !!😋😋.
A famous Thai dish of Crispy Shrimp pancake. This is delicious Recipe where are use minced shrimp and add our Thai flavour such as garlic,coriander root and pepper and fry it into a crispy. Food 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Fried shrimp Cake • HomeMade Thai Shrimp Cake • Tod Mun Goong Boil vinegar + sugar + water + salt • blend the sauce with garlic + chili + coriander root • then boil and reduce again • serve with slice cucumber and shallot. Pound garlic + coriander root + pepper together • blend prawn + pork fat + coriander root + garlic.