Quick Baked Pasta 🍝. Find Out Why Every Judge On Dragons'den Backed This Amazing Supplement. Low Prices on Best Pasta Machine. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders With its rich sauce and cheese topping, you'd never guess this was a healthy tuna pasta bake, but it's packed full of veggies and is perfect for a hearty midweek family meal.
The words 'pasta bake' conjures up thoughts of rich and warming comfort food. They can be filled with meat, seafood, seasonal veg and of course. Warm and filling, pasta bakes are the perfect quick fix to mid-week meal dilemmas. You can have Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Baked Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta (any shape).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- You need 1 jar (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- You need 1 jar (16 ounce) of chunky salsa.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- It’s 1 package (8 ounce) of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Go for streamlined simplicity with a classic such as macaroni cheese, or throw in leftovers from the weekend and. This quick-to-prepare pasta bake with capers, chilli flakes, olives and courgettes is the ideal midweek meal. So, whether you're after the cheesy, tomato-based or whatever's-in-the-fridge variety, we've got you covered with our. One-pot bacon, spinach and tomato pasta. by Miguel Barclay.
Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 step by step
- Boil your pasta until slightly undercooked…….
- Drain pasta and pour into a baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……
- Add to cooked pasta your favorite pasta sauce, chunky salsa, cream of mushroom soup, black pepper and garlic powder, mix all well…….
- Place your shredded mozzarella cheese all over your pasta…….
- Cover and cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes……
- Uncover after 45 minutes and cook until mozzarella cheese is slightly browned on top, about 5-10 minutes more…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
A quick and easy one-pot pasta for all the family. Cook your pasta until al dente. Make your quick pasta sauce or pasta dressing. Add your pasta to the sauce and toss well to combine. Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and freshly ground pepper if you like.