Biscuit Fritters. Best Exeter Cottages from Your Favourite Sites. Find Your Dream Holiday Home Now! Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Dip each biscuit in melted butter, being sure to coat all sides. Follow by dipping each biscuit in the sugar and. To deep-fry: Set a wok or frying pan on high heat. You can cook Biscuit Fritters using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscuit Fritters
- Prepare 1 cup of gram flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- Prepare 2 pinches of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of small packet monaco biscuits.
- It’s 1 of small cucumber, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of tomato thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chutney.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of nylon sev.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s As needed of Oil for frying.
Pour in the oil and wait till the oil is hot (it should not smoke). Dip a biscuit in the batter, turning it to coat both sides uniformly. Gently slip it into the hot oil. Continue with more biscuits, taking care not to overcrowd the pan (I.
Biscuit Fritters step by step
- Firstly, take gram flour in a mixing bowl..
- Add rice flour, carom seeds, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Mix well..
- Now add half cup water and make a smooth batter. Keep it aside for 10 minutes..
- Now we will make biscuit sandwich. For this, place two biscuits in a plate..
- Apply ketchup on one side of a biscuit and green chutney on one side of second biscuit..
- Now place a tomato slice and a cucumber slice on a biscuit and cover it with the second biscuit..
- Make more sandwich likewise with remaining biscuits..
- Heat oil in a deep pan on medium flame..
- Now dip biscuit sandwich in gram flour batter and drop it in the heated oil. Deep fry till crisp and golden brown..
- Make more fritters likewise..
- Now cut these fritters into two halves..
- Garnish with grated cottage cheese and nylon sev..
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup..
Biscuit Fritters Kanika Upadhyay Pune. #indvspak. See more ideas about cooking recipes, favorite recipes, recipes. Directions In a small bowl, whisk together Bisquick baking mix, salt, black pepper, and Parmesan cheese. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and stir in corn and onion. Add the Bisquick-cheese mixture into the corn-egg mixture and mix gently.