Bbq chicken cheese sandwich. Add chicken breasts to grill and turn heat down to medium high. Using grill-safe tongs, turn the chicken over and use a grill brush to slather bbq sauce on the chicken. BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are the perfect addition to any dinner table.
Turn chicken; top with barbecue sauce. Layer each with one slice of cheese, chicken, onions and two slices of cheese. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over remaining bread; place over top. You can cook Bbq chicken cheese sandwich using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bbq chicken cheese sandwich
- You need of For chicken fillings:.
- It’s 4 of chicken breast pieces.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 50 gm of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of For Egg fillings:.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 25 gm of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need of For sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of creamy and salted mayonnaise.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chilli garlic ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of habanero sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed red chillies.
- You need of For assembling.
- It’s 1 bar of Pizza cheese.
- Prepare of Creamy and salted mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of big size bread.
Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter. Boil chicken with salt and finely shredded them. Now melt butter in a pan and mix shredded chicken, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, white pepper powder and mix it well. Hard boil eggs and mashed them.
Bbq chicken cheese sandwich step by step
- Boil chicken with salt and finely shredded them. Now melt butter in a pan and mix shredded chicken, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, white pepper powder and mix it well..
- Hard boil eggs and mashed them. Now add melted butter, black pepper powder, salt and mix it well..
- Add all ingredients of sauce in a bowl and mix it well..
- Cut the edges of the bread slices..
- Spread sauce in one side of bread slice and put chicken fillings, then cover it another slice, downward side has mayonnaise spreading and upward side has sauce spreading. Now add eggs filling and cover it with third slice, which has mayonnaise spreading in down ward side..
- Now fully cover the upper side of sandwich with grated cheese, then sprinkle oregano leaves, crushed red chillies and add olives pieces..
- At last microwave them for 1 minute..
- Serve it hot with sauce..
Now add melted butter, black pepper powder, salt and mix it well. Top with shredded chicken and onions. Top sandwich with the other slice of bread. [br National Grilled Cheese month continues with this tasty white BBQ chicken grilled cheese sandwich! Tangy white BBQ sauce with tender shredded roasted chicken along with pungent onions and spicy jalapenos are so amazing in a toasty sandwich with plenty of melted cheese! These Cheesy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches couldn't be simpler.